As we say goodbye to 2017 and hello to a bright new 2018, it’s time to reflect on all the events, missions trips, and people we’ve been blessed to reach for God this year.
Here are some highlights from 2017:
- Pastor Johnnie ministered to so many at speaking events throughout the year.
- Our Leadership Conference in August was a huge success!
- Our Singles Conference was a wonderful time of encouragement for all who attended.
- Our Marriage Conference was also a great time of fellowship and teaching for strengthening marriages. There were many lessons and many laughs!
- We were blessed to minister during several trips to Brazil and Haiti. Missions is at the heart of our ministry.
- We also had the fun opportunity to celebrate the 60th birthday of “Miss D” – Donnis Blount!
We are so thankful for all the opportunities we’ve had to minister in God’s name, and for those who have joined us in prayer, in support, and in spirit in this ministry. Consider joining us next year at one of our faith-building events and/or as a partner in ministry with us.
From Dr. Johnnie and Donnis Blount and the entire Bridging the Gap ministry, we pray for a blessed Christmas surrounded by family, friends, and the love of God. Looking forward with excitement and awaiting God’s blessings in 2018!